dont miss these news


Doctor found something shocking in her eyes
A Chinese lady had been complaining about itchy and irritated eyes. When a strange secretion came ...

The Woman with the Guinness World Record Hair Do
Aevin Dugas is a 37 year old is an American social worker from Napoleanville, Louisiana. Her ...

animal

When I saw what this snake choked up, I thought I was going to be sick that's not possible

And one became two...

When Christopher Reynolds and his wife Nina were visiting his mom in Newton, Texas, they saw something strange moving in the grass on the side of the road.

Christopher grabbed his camera and started filming. He had no idea what was coming...




Wow! The snake inside had wriggled too much to be digested so he had to cough it back up. Yikes. It's a pretty unusual example from the food chain: not something you see every day!

other popular news


Little boy tries to protect his grandma with a pipe! You have to watch!
This toddler demonstrated this to the code enforcement authorities when he defended his ...

Little girl wants to know why there are no police cats. The police's response is simply bomb
The 5-year-old Eliza from Durham, England, had a question, which she had already asked a lot of ...

After spending 46,000 dollars to plastic surgery, how she looks like then?
After spending $46,000 on plastic surgery, she has achieved a goal and burst out of her shell in a ...

DIY Porsche Made Out Of Plastic Pipes and Aluminum Foil
Austrian artist Hannes Langeder is a very proud owner of a GT3 RS Porsche, although it could hardly ...

Which one is best? Pin-up girls or cats?
If you were around back in the '40s and '50s, there would have been no shortage of models and ...

Can you imagine having THIS in your living room?
Taras Lesko only had one request for her husband. “Honey, can you make something for that big ...

Empty glass bottles piling up? Save yourself the trip to recycling and make a lamp instead!
The best form of recycling...

When the 21-year-old took this picture, she couldn't believe that the worst possible was about to happen.
One wrong decision

As this dog noticed that baby wasn't breathing anymore, he resorted to extraordinary measures
This story will take your breath away